Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Keeping Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered front porch gives a warm welcome to guests as they enter this 4-bed house plan.
- A vaulted family room and separate keeping room - both with fireplaces - provide cozy rooms to visit.
- The large kitchen is adorned with a curved island and breakfast area looking onto the covered back porch and extended deck.
- A main level master bedroom is found across the home, and comes with a lovely en suite and generous walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a study loft with a built-in desk area is waiting to be used. Two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath, are located on either side of the hall.
- An optional bonus room is available on this floor as well for a fourth bedroom or possible game area.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710124BTZ and 710125BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 363 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick