Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan has elements of Country charm and Southern comfort.
- The key design feature is the gorgeous wrap-around porch that covers three sides of the home.
- There are six doors on the main floor that take you out onto the porch.
- Combining the living room and dining room with the foyer makes each room feel larger.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite, away from the other family bedrooms.
- An open rail on the second floor loft lets you look down into the family room and breakfast area that are brightened with skylights.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,142 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery