Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy spending time outdoors? This Traditional house plan comes with a big covered porch that wraps around the home plus a sun deck in back.
- Two-story ceilings inside add drama to the foyer and living room.
- There are few walls in the main living area so the views swing around from the dining room, foyer and into the living room and kitchen.
- A command center off the garage entry is ideal as a homework spot and there's a bedroom/den close by with a window seat.
- All the bedrooms upstairs have vaulted ceilings and a unique balcony bridge connects the master suite to the family bedrooms.
- The basement can be finished and the second floor playroom and bathroom adds 400 extra square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Deck: 242 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"