Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A great big covered porch wraps around the foyer, staircase and two-story living room of this Traditional house plan, culminating in a large screened porch off to the side.
- There's also a sun deck out back so you have plenty of places for your family to enjoy the outdoors.
- Two interior columns define the entrance to the formal dining room.
- Both the foyer and the living room rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- More columns are used to separate the kitchen from the living room while preserving the views between rooms.
- Bedroom 5 is set off by itself on the side of the first floor making it an ideal choice for elderly relatives or overnight visitors.
- The remaining bedrooms are upstairs where the huge master suite boasts a double tray ceiling and a vaulted master bathroom.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room that is quite large.
- Expand by finishing off the basement level should you need more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Storage: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Framing Type: Stick