Traditional House Plan with Wrapping Porch and 2-Story Family Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A truly remarkable design, this home plan was designed for the someone who's looking for upscale living with a casual and comfortable feel.
- A classic clapboard siding exterior is hugged by a cozy wrap-around porch.
- Its breathtaking two-story foyer leads you to the gallery with a curved staircase that makes a lasting impression.
- A fireplace, built-in cabinetry and bookshelves, create a dramatic focal wall in the two-story family room.
- A bedroom on the main floor makes comfortable place for guests, or can be used as a study.
- The master suite steps up to a tranquil sitting room with its own fireplace giving homeowners a peaceful place to retreat to at the end of the day.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710071BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick