Traditional Plan with Historical Southern Style
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan is enhanced by historical southern style.
- After enjoying hours of relaxation on your covered front porch, retreat to the great room with its romantic gas fireplace and built-in media center.
- Attached is the formal dining area with elegant eight inch wood columns, perfect for lovely dinner parties or quiet romantic evenings.
- A spacious kitchen and breakfast area opens to a rear covered grilling porch and kid's nook complete with built-in storage bench, storage bins and hanging space.
- Traveling upstairs you'll find two spacious bedrooms accented by an open loft with a view of the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 87 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick