Traditional Ranch Duplex Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch duplex was designed with two identical units to create a plan that is easy as well as affordable to build.
- As you enter the foyer you'll love the open floor plan where the living room, dining room and kitchen all flow together to create a living space that's impressive for a 1250 square foot unit.
- Each unit has a master suite complete with walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms and a main floor laundry located off the garage.
- Additional amenities include a covered porch off the kitchen, a spacious front porch, a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining area and a two-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss