Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan is updated with stone accents and a third garage to appeal to today's working families.
- In just under 2,000 square feet, you'll be surprised to find three bedrooms and plenty of living space.
- The open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with breakfast bar, nook, great room with fireplace and a dining room with access to a covered porch off the back.
- To maintain privacy, the master suite lies in back and features his and hers closets and dual sinks.
- The remaining two bedrooms are found off the entry where you'll also find a full bath.
- A three-stall garage makes this home appealing to a growing family.
- FLY AROUND VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in ourYouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss