Traditional Ranch Home Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan offers a comfortable layout for convenient one-level living at its finest.
- A covered porch protects you from the elements while you step inside to find the living room with a clean view into the adjoining kitchen.
- Wrap-around counters hug a multi-use island in the kitchen, and the attached breakfast nook provides a sliding door to the backyard.
- Down the hall, discover the master bedroom, which includes a full bath and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and located across the hall.
- The 2-car garage is attached to the side of the home, and opens into the family room with a coat closet nearby for outdoor gear and shoes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss