Traditional Ranch Home Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding wraps this Traditional Ranch home plan, topped by a gable roof with a front porch adding to the charming curb appeal.
- The family room greets you upon entering and offers a coat closet for your personal items, and a warm fireplace for added ambiance.
- An oversized opening leads to the eat-in kitchen, where L-shaped cabinets, counters, and appliances create the perfect space for a table that doubles as an island / workspace.
- The double garage attaches to the left side of the design, while a back door in the kitchen provides access to the back yard.
- Three bedrooms occupy the right side with the largest reserved for the homeowner, and the centrally located laundry room provides easy access for chore day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss