Traditional Ranch Home Plan with Hobby Room
About This Plan
- Nested gables covered in shake siding sit front and center on this traditional, ranch home plan, while a charming front porch welcomes you home.
- French doors off the entryway part to reveal a study, and just a few steps further, the combined great room and eat-in kitchen offer a spacious living space with rearward views.
- The vaulted ceiling guides your eyes to the fireplace anchoring the right wall in the great room, and the multi-purpose kitchen island doubles as workspace and an eating bar.
- The owner's suite features a step ceiling, and a pocket door leads to the en suite, which includes four fixtures and a walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath with forward-facing views.
- Enter from the double garage and find a drop zone with a built-in bench across from a coat closet, along with a nearby hobby and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss