Traditional Ranch Home Plan with Lower-level ADU
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of this traditional ranch home plan, which features 3 bedrooms and an open-concept floor plan.
- The optional lower level boasts a 2-bedroom apartment with a private entrance and laundry room; perfect for an income property or in-law suite.
- On the main level, the shared living spaces are located in the center of the design, and serve as a separator between the master bedroom and the secondary rooms.
- Large service areas help any size of family remain organized, while increasing storage space.
- Head downstairs from the main home, and discover a generous family room, bedroom, and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick