Traditional Ranch Home Plan with Optional Finished Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco adorn the facade of this traditional, ranch home plan, complete with forward-facing gables above the 2-car garage.
- Once past the threshold, a formal living room greets you, with two coat closets available in the nearby hallway. The open, shared living spaces reside behind the 2-car garage, providing a comfortable flow for everyday living.
- The u-shaped cabinets help to define the kitchen, and the corner pantry boosts storage space for dry food or bulky appliances. A half bath sits just inside from the garage as an added convenience.
- Three bedrooms on the main level occupy the left side of the home. The master is the largest, and includes a second layout option for the master bath, while the secondary bedrooms are similar in size and share the hall bath.
- Gain 1,615 sq. ft. of living space when you finish the lower level, which includes two identical bedrooms, a sizable family room, and a home office.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Master Bath Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 70 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 41' 9"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss