Traditional Ranch House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Open, great room style living in the back of the home makes this design perfect for growing families or homeowners who love to entertain.
- The den and bonus room add flexibility to this home and can be adapted to fit the changing needs of families.
- A decorative tray ceiling in the owners' suite adds to the luxurious feel along with the large walk-in closet, dual vanities and free-standing tub in the bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the same side of the home as the Master Suite however they are separated from the owners' suite with their own hallway off the vaulted foyer.
- Related: Get a third car garage with similar exterior with house plan 72232DA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss