Traditional Ranch House Plan with Open Living Space
About This Plan
- A blend of exterior siding materials add character to the front elevation of this traditional ranch house plan.
- The shared living spaces are open to one another so all can enjoy the warmth and ambiance provided by the corner fireplace.
- U-shaped counters in the kitchen offer an eating bar adjacent the breakfast nook, and a walk-in pantry lends additional storage space.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home with the master bedroom including a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. A full bath is shared by bedrooms 2 and 3.
- When entering from the 2-car garage, discover a convenient powder bath and built-in cubbies just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss