Traditional Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- Two owner's suites on the main level of this traditional ranch house plan allow you and family, or guests, to truly relax at the end of the day.
- From the foyer, discover a quiet den and formal dining room on either side. A butler's pantry provides a short cut from the dining room to the kitchen, where a rounded island anchors the space.
- Coffered ceilings help define the great room, warmed by a fireplace, with views onto the spacious covered patio.
- The first owner's suite occupies the left side of the home, and is joined by a 5-fixture ensuite and large walk-in closet with a dresser island. The second owner's suite is situated behind the 3-car garage, and includes a full bath.
- An elevator makes it easy to maneuver between the main floor and optional lower level, which features a large recreation / media room with a wet bar, two additional bedrooms, a fitness room, and plenty of storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1175 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12