Traditional Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Two dormers rest above the hip and valley roof of this traditional, ranch house plan, while stone accents adorn the facade beneath forward-facing gables.
- The formal entry leads directly into a spacious family room, with multiple coat closets on either side of the door.
- The eat-in kitchen is located behind the 2-car garage, making unloading groceries a breeze. The cooktop island offers bar-height seating, and a corner pantry increases storage space.
- Three bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. Dual closets in the master suite reside across from the 5-fixture bath.
- Boost the bedroom count from 3 to 6 when you finish the lower level, and gain 2,404 sq. ft. of living space. Also downstairs, the family will delight in the generously-sized media room and additional storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,406 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss