Traditional Ranch House Plan with Split-bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Shake siding enhances the gabled rooflines on the front elevation of this traditional ranch house plan, while inside a split-bedroom layout prioritizes privacy and comfort.
- A cathedral ceiling soars above the blended living and dining rooms, and a corner fireplace adds warmth to the overall ambiance. Sliding doors off the dining area open to a spacious 3-seasons room, sure to be a favorite spot in the home.
- U-shaped cabinets, counters, and appliances form the kitchen, while an eating bar keeps the conversation flowing between the kitchen and living spaces.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, complete with a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 line the opposite side, and share a full bathroom with two sinks.
- The 3-car garage offers plenty of extra space to be used for storage, or as a hobby shop. A coat close sits across from the laundry room when entering from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 941 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1256 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss