Traditional Ranch Plan with Finished Basement
About This Plan
- This Traditional Ranch plan delivers stone and shake accents on the front elevation, while the thoughtful split-bedroom design offers additional privacy for the homeowner in the master suite.
- The open-concept living space combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen and a rear, 10' by 12' deck provides the option to enjoy the outdoors.
- An angled island anchors the kitchen and hosts a deep-bowl sink, dishwasher, and flush eating bar.
- Enter from the double garage to find a laundry room merged with a mudroom and powder bath.
- Fulfill your creative needs in the lower level, which features a craft and hobby room, home office, and large family room with a wet bar and walk-out patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,464 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 136 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12