Traditional Ranch Plan with Pet Center in Mudroom
About This Plan
- A melange of siding materials come together to create this traditional, ranch home plan, which features a smart interior flow with flexible spaces.
- In the center of the home, discover an open-concept living space, where a fireplace is surrounded by built-ins, and the adjoining eating area opens to a covered deck.
- The large kitchen island includes counter-height seating and ample workspace, and a walk-in pantry increases storage space. A home office, or flex space, neighbors the laundry room near the kitchen.
- Just inside from the 4-car garage, you'll find a fully-appointed mudroom with a drop zone, coat closet, built-in lockers, and a pet center for your furry family members.
- The owner's suite is privately situated on the main level, and includes a 4 or 5-fixture bathroom with a charming window seat in the walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, three additional bedrooms encircle a sizable recreation room with access to a lower level patio, and a bonus floor above the garage includes a full bath and 397 sq ft.
Optional First Flor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,918 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1412 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12