Traditional Ranch Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Decorative brackets accent the gables of this Traditional Ranch home, and volume ceilings amplify key rooms for a greater feeling of spaciousness.
- A shared cathedral ceiling (17'6") caps both great room and kitchen, while the dining room gains elegance from a tray ceiling and columns.
- Built-ins next to the fireplace create decorating ease for homeowners, and front and back porches encourage outdoor relaxation.
- The secluded master suite features a built-in dresser and a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom, and its private bath has every amenity: dual sinks, linen closet, separate tub and shower, enclosed toilet, and walk-in closet.
- Step in from the double garage to find a staircase that wraps around the laundry room and guides you up to a 317 sq ft bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick