Traditional Ranch Plan with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Stone accents enrich the exterior of this Traditional Ranch plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The foyer welcomes you into a spacious great room with an elegant cathedral ceiling and fireplace framed by windows.
- The kitchen hosts an angled peninsula with a flush eating bar that connects to the single dining room. Nearby sliding doors open to a 13' by 12' porch for outdoor dining or grilling.
- The bedrooms line the right side of the home with the largest bedroom reserved for the homeowner. Convert one of the bedrooms into a study or home office if preferred.
- Extra space in the double garage is perfect for storage or lawn equipment and a coat closet just inside serves as a catchall for bags, shoes, and outerwear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss