Traditional Shake and Clapboard 3-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this inviting 3-bedroom shake and clapboard house plan with stone accents and a 2-car garage.
- The covered front entry leads to a spacious living room with a fireplace.
- An open kitchen and dining area with backyard views create convenient spaces for gathering and casual meals.
- On the second floor, discover a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 638 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss