Traditional Southern House Plan with Flexible Bedroom Layout
4 - 7
About This Plan
- This traditional, Southern house plan offers a stately exterior with the bright-white brick standing out against the dark window sashes.
- Minimal walls in the open living spaces allow natural light to be shared within, and a covered porch gives the gift of outdoor living. The flexible layout gives you the choice of converting the formal living room and study into additional bedrooms.
- The 2-car garage provides entry from the side, and opens into a mudroom with a built-in bench and lockers, while the close proximity to the kitchen helps when unloading groceries.
- The majority of bedrooms reside on the second level. The largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a master bathroom with his / hers closets on either end.
- A few steps up, discover a fun space for the kids to enjoy, which could be converted into a bedroom, if preferred.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 284 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick