Traditional Style Ranch
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This is a traditional style ranch with 4 sided brick on a basement foundation.
- Tasteful covered entryways welcome you on both the front and rear of the house.
- The main level is a split bedroom floor plan with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen.
- The dining room and foyer welcome visitors with arched entryways and the 12' high great room is decorated with a coffered ceiling.
- The large kitchen has an island and is open to the keeping room, breakfast nook and great room. A butler's pantry helps keep the dining room well serviced.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have good sized closets and are joined by a jack and jill bath.
- The study opens into the foyer and could easily be a 4th bedroom as it has a full bath.
- The master suite has 2 walk in closets, a large shower with a seat, separate vanities and garden tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick