Traditional Three Bedroom Home
About this Plan
- Three gables above and cultured stone columns below give a traditional look to this 3 bedroom traditional home. Wide windows front and rear, fewer and smaller windows on the sides, make this home well suited to a neighborhood where lot lines are fairly close together.
- Inside, the foyer passes a den and bathroom before arriving at the relaxed gathering spaces. The den is ideally located for a home office. It could even be built with a direct entry from the covered porch.
- In the great room, high windows flank the mess-free gas fireplace. More light washes in through a wide window at the rear that offers views across the covered patio.
- The great room is fully open to the comfortably large kitchen and dining area. An eating bar rims the kitchen’s work island, where it fronts the dining room.
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three bedrooms and a bonus room are upstairs, along with a large utility room and two bathrooms. The owners’ suite boasts a large walk-in closet, plus a bathroom with a dual vanity and totally private toilet. Secondary bedrooms share a two-section bathroom.