Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- A traditional home plan with brick exterior that ensures long-lasting beauty and low maintenance. The efficient design provides 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 baths in only 1932 square feet of heated area.
- A porched entry leads to the main level that includes a dining room, family room and kitchen with nook. A fourth bedroom serves as a perfect guest room with direct access to the bath.
- Upstairs the luxurious master suite includes a sitting area and an enormous walk-in closet. There's even a bonus area above the garage; perfect for a play room, home theatre or large storage area.
- The lower level has 9'ceilings while the upper level ceilings are 8' high (except for the 9' tray in the master bedroom). A 3 car garage with workshop area completes this house plan.
- For a shingle and siding exterior, see house plan 2061GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Entry: 83 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss