Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- A traditional two-story home with a cost saving footprint offers a large great room with gas fireplace and view to the rear yard.
- The kitchen is defined by an island with seating and a spacious dining area serves formal and informal occasions.
- The laundry room is located for privacy from the living area and easy access from the garage.
- An open stair rail decorates the foyer and the turned stairs lead to a four bedroom second floor where the master sSuite enjoys a luxury bath with whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, and shower. Walk-in closets offer great storage to the bedrooms.
- The covered porch expands the living space to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss