Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- You'll love the friendly porch found on this traditional two-story home.
- Upon entering, you'll find a gracious living room with an archway to the formal dining room.
- The modern kitchen has a pantry and planning desk, while the large family room with fireplace is perfect for your large family gatherings.
- The main floor is rounded out with a guest bath and convenient main floor laundry. Upstairs, you'll find an impressive master suite with large walk-in closet, and a private master bath featuring a sit-sown vanity, spa tub and shower.
- There are three more bedrooms on this floor which share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss