Traditional Two-Story Home Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional, two-story home’s exterior shows an appreciation for historical architectural cues.
- Inside, discover an open floor plan, large laundry area, work spaces on the first and second floors, and four bedrooms - all within a budget-friendly, compact footprint.
- Homeowner's will appreciate the pass-through laundry design, the compartmented hall bathroom with two sinks when trying to get out the door on time, and extra closet space in the owner’s suite.
- A drop zone just inside from the double garage organizes personal items and outdoor gear, serving as a great transition space when coming and going.
- An optional third stall offers space for lawn equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"