Traditional Two Story Home with Four Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home has been designed with craftsman detailing to enhance its classic style.
- With a kitchen located to the front of the home, left of the entry, this floor plan provides an option that is unique and not often seen.
- It features a breakfast bar that overlooks the great room creating a direct line of access to the dining room as well.
- The master suite is sure to impress with a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and close access to the laundry.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and private bath are located on the second level.
- A three-stall side load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss