Traditional Two-Story House Plan with Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home with covered front porch showcases spacious rooms and open concept living.
- Windows on either side of the gas fireplace create a beautiful rear wall in the great room and a private study is set to the front of the home.
- A large island with seating anchors the kitchen while the laundry room, walk-in coat closet and ½ bath help to organize a mud room area.
- A large dining area with tray ceiling can be a formal or informal gathering place.
- From the foyer a beautiful open stairs lead to the second floor master suite with tray ceiling and master bath with double bowl vanity, large shower and walk-in closet.
- A balcony overlooks the foyer and leads to 3 additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss