Traditional Two-story House Plan with Rear Access Garage
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story house plan, with Tudor influences, features over 4,000 square feet of living space, and a double garage with rear access.
- An arched porch leads you into the foyer, where you will find formal living and dining rooms to the left.
- The generous great room includes a fireplace and access to a rear patio, and flows into the kitchen and breakfast nook, while U-shaped counters wrap around a prep island in the kitchen.
- Four bedroom suites are located upstairs, along with the centrally located laundry room.
- Double doors guide you into the master bedroom, which presents a double-sided fireplace, sitting nook that opens to a private balcony, and a 5-fixture ensuite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 178 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 10' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss