Traditional Two-story House Plan with Unfinished Walk-out Basement
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This traditional, two-story house plan boasts a texture-rich exterior with shakes, brick, and stone complimenting one another. Timber-frame gables complete the design.
- Once inside, a two-story foyer and family room provide a feeling of grandeur, and a fireplace adds a sense of warmth. The kitchen boasts a large island, with a bar sink, and a spacious walk-in pantry.
- Multiple seating options with the formal / family dining rooms allow you to entertain on a larger scale, and a covered porch provides a great space to enjoy company after meals.
- The homeowner will appreciate the privacy provided by the main-level master, which includes a 5-fixture bath and dual walk-in closets. The home office located near the entry could be utilized as another bedroom if needed.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are connected by a walkway which overlooks the family room below, and a spacious bonus area provides the homeowner with flexibility.
- For additional living space in the future, the lower level design includes 2,102 sq. ft. with french doors leading to a back patio, making this design perfect for a sloped lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick