Traditional Vacation House Plan with Boat Storage and Guest Apartment
About This Plan
- A stacked front porch adds to the curb appeal of this traditional, vacation house plan, clad in horizontal siding and ornamented by charming shutters.
- The lower level is where you'll find four garage stalls, including one for a boat, along with ample storage space. Choose the staircase or elevator to access the second level from the foyer.
- Upstairs, the eat-in kitchen and lounge room are combined, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. A wall of windows on the rear wall overlook the covered porch and beyond, while flooding the interior with natural light.
- A cooktop island anchors the living space, and boosts workspace in the kitchen, while a nearby pantry lends additional storage space.
- Three bedroom suites frame the lounge room; two with access to a full bath.
- The pass-through laundry room leads to a bridge that guides you to a guest apartment, complete with a full bath and cozy kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 272 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1362 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"