Tranquil Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- With its second-floor loft, a great location for computer workstations, this tranquil European-style cottage works well for the family with children.
- High, sloped ceilings open up both the foyer and the great room. A fireplace adds warmth not only to the great room, but also to the breakfast room and kitchen.
- In a secluded wing, the master suite has an upscale bathroom with his and her vanities, a garden spa tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Walk-in closets offer storage space in the family bedrooms upstairs. Bonus space over the garage provides an additional option for children's activities.
- A walk-in pantry, laundry room and half-bath, all near the kitchen, complete the design.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement or daylight basement. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 705 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss