Transitional 2-Story Home Plan with Pool Concept and Outdoor Shower in Master Bath
About This Plan
- Designed for outdoor living, this Transitional 2-Story home plan gives you retractable glass walls that connect the interior with a large covered porch, complete with a double-sided fireplace.
- Plenty of workspace surrounds the cooktop island in the kitchen and a scullery helps when entertaining family and friends. A bedroom suite on the main level is perfect for when guests stay over.
- The homeowner's wing is conveniently located on the main level and includes a home office, sizable master suite with access to the porch, and an outdoor shower in the ensuite.
- Extending from the front of the home, the 3-car garage creates a parking courtyard, while a mudroom just inside gives you a drop zone for bags and shoes.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a central bonus room.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 101' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"