Transitional 2-Story House Plan with Private Apartment Above Garage
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story Transitional house plan gives you 4,308 square feet of heated living space plus 446 square feet of bonus encompassing a private apartment above the garage.
- The front porch ties the house and the garage together and gives you access to the home on either side of the library with pocket doors on the non-foyer side.
- Two islands in the kitchen give you great work space plus casual seating. The kitchen is open to the great room with fireplace and the dining room and has access to the scullery with prep sink that gives you even more storage and work space.
- Entertain out back on the screened porch with fireplace accessible from both the great room and the dining room.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor while Beds 2 and 3 are upstairs. A rec room and loft complete the upstairs.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,263 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 446 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 5"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"