Transitional Country Home Plan with Office and Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- This Transitional Country home plan features board and batten siding above a stone skirt and a metal rain awning above the single garage.
- The garage and front entrances merge to allow the mudroom to serve as the primary storage spot for bags, shoes, and outerwear. A home office with forward-facing views sits next door.
- Move easily between the open kitchen, dining area, and living room, which hosts a fireplace surrounded by builtins and a patio for your grill.
- The primary bedroom is located on the main level and includes a walk-in closet through a pocket door and a laundry shoot in the 5-fixture bathroom.
- Four bedrooms can be found on the lower level, as well as a 3/4 bathroom with access to the laundry room. A secondary gathering space can be used as a play / media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,678 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 348 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12