Transitional Craftsman Home Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Greet neighbors and watch the world go by on the porch of this Transitional Craftsman home plan. Once past the threshold, a vaulted ceiling continues through the foyer, living room, and rear covered deck.
- The living room opens to the adjacent kitchen and dining room. A large island includes an eating bar for casual meals and a nearby walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- The right side of the house is for the owners, with a grand master suite and a home office, study, or den.
- The left side of the home welcomes a visitor or family member, along with a powder bath and well appointed laundry / mudroom.
- The walkout version of this plan has room for two more bedroom suites, as well as a large entertaining space with wet bar.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,895 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 266 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 111' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss