Transitional European Home Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Inside this Transitional European home plan you will find an open-concept layout; the home’s foyer leads directly into the grand salon, which opens to the dining room, kitchen, and breakfast nook.
- Beamed ceiling treatments crown many of the rooms and a convenient wet bar in the grand salon is perfect for entertaining.
- The left side of the home is dedicated to the master suite. A master foyer opens to a morning kitchen, and a series of closets separate the master bedroom from the rejuvenating master bath.
- The right side of the home houses the three car garage, utility room, powder bath, three guest suites, and a game room. Each guest bedroom offers its own private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The master suite, grand salon, and nook provide sliding glass doors to the loggia, where you will find covered outdoor space and an outdoor kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 122' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard