Transitional European House Plan with Two-story Great Room and Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- The arched entryway lends a softness next to the steeply-pitched gables on the exterior of this transitional European house plan. Enter through double doors to find a quiet study to the right.
- Easily move between the shared living spaces with this open-concept design, including the rear deck that is partially covered and perfect for BBQs and dining outdoors.
- A flex room off the kitchen awaits the homeowner's finishing touch, and the neighboring walk-in pantry offers direct access to the garage.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet with a stackable laundry unit. Three additional bedrooms are accessible from the second-level loft.
- For an additional 1,742 sq ft of living space, finish the walk-out basement that provides a family room with a kitchenette, exercise space, playroom, and two bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1159 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"