Transitional Farmhouse Plan with 3-Car Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful transitional farmhouse plan offers 10' high ceilings and has a side-loading 3-car garage.
- With its open concept design, there's an easy flow from room to room with a view of the large rear covered porch from all the main living areas.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have the own private foyer entry while bedroom 2 has a secluded location off by itself.
- The gorgeous master suite enjoys a luxurious bathroom almost as big as the bedroom with a big soaking tub taking center stage.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous and has two separate entrances.
- The large rear porch has an outdoor kitchen and extends your enjoyment to the outdoors.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 510011WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,957 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 2"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 953 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick