Transitional Florida House Plan for Outdoor Enthusiasts
About This Plan
- The heart of this transitional, Florida house plan is oriented to take advantage of the rear outdoor living space through oversized glass-paneled doors.
- The gourmet kitchen hosts many luxury amenities, including a large island with seating for five, walk-in pantry, and 6-burner range.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master suite with dual walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom with a generously-sized shower. The neighboring study rests behind french doors.
- Two additional bedroom suites are located behind the 3-car garage, each with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- A powder bath near the garage entrance is helpful when trying to leave in a hurry, and the laundry room can easily accommodate towels from a crowded pool party.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 65680BS and 2-car garage with house plans 65717BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,219 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 888 sq. ft.
- Entry: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss