Transitional House Plan with Two Upstairs Layouts
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This transitional house plan has a stucco exterior with a shed dormer and a covered entry. It offers you 4 or 5 bedrooms, depending on which upstairs layout (two are provided with plan purchase) you decide to build.
- The family room is open to the dining area and kitchen, so the cook won't be left out of the conversations. A door on the back wall of the kitchen takes you outside where a patio or deck would make the perfect place for outdoor dining.
- A convenient washer/dryer pass through mudroom is located right off the garage and there is storage under the stairs.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- At the top of the stairs there is a loft and either one or two bedrooms depending on which version you choose to build.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 41828DB.
Optional 2nd Floor (included with plans)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick