Transoms and Dramatic Tall Windows
About This Plan
- Beautiful, tall windows flood this Northwest home with light, front and back.
- The entry foyer feels huge, thanks to the two-story ceiling.
- Off to the left, the large living room is vaulted with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A tray ceiling tops the formal dining room just off the spacious kitchen.
- From the cooktop island, you can see the breakfast nook and family room with its bay window.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor, along with a big bonus room that adds 376 square feet of living space to the total living area.
- A spa tub in the master bathroom is surrounded by windows on three sides.
- Built-in shelves line the entrance of the walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick