Tri-Level Craftsman House Plan with Playroom and Rec Room
About This Plan
- Big transom windows and lots of glass maximize the views in and out of this tri-level Craftsman house plan
- The large two-story dining room is just the right size for family holiday meals and is open to the foyer and formal living room.
- In the spacious upscale kitchen, the views swing around to the nook and over-sized family room.
- An open deck stands ready for sunbathing or grilling outdoors.
- The second floor is huge and includes a vaulted master suite with a sitting room warmed by a two-way fireplace.
- The play room is for the kids and is easily reached from bedrooms 2 and 3.
- On the finished lower level, there's a fourth bedroom and an enormous rec room with walk-in storage closet.
- On the main level, a 2 car garage is joined by a third lower level garage bay complete with workshop space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,880 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"