Triple Dormered Craftsman Home Plan with Tapered Columns
About This Plan
- Clean lines with Craftsman detailing give this 3-bed house plan a simple and stunning exterior. Tapered columns and triple dormers are the eye-catching exterior highlights. Inside, a creative and well-planned design awaits.
- Families will love the ample space and special details of the kitchen. A large island with surface unit, double ovens and a gracious vaulted breakfast room accommodates families large and small. The living room can be easily modified by adding French doors to make the perfect study.
- The main floor master suite has a tray ceiling and a fireplace on the back wall. The bath is vaulted and a large walk-in closet gives you great storage space.
- Upstairs, a loft and bookshelves have been incorporated into the public spaces. Two bedrooms share a bath and there is a bonus room with a closet giving you expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 661 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick