4 - 6
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Traditional home has Tudor detailing and a great, big RV garage.
- The main living space is in the rear of the home with views that flow from room to room.
- Work from home in the large home office and enjoy the huge walk-in pantry that is almost 14' deep.
- Four bedrooms occupy the second floor that has a handy laundry closet.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
- Even more space can be had on the unfinished lower level with room for two more bedrooms and a big family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1224 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss