Tudor Home Plan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Tudor features were thoughtfully added to the exterior of this attractive 4 or 5 bed home plan.
- The open floor plan on the main level creates an ideal space for entertaining.
- A vaulted family room, eat-in kitchen and breakfast area are reached just through the foyer. A vaulted keeping room with its own fireplace is found off the kitchen and offers a cozy retreat.
- Across the home, the vaulted master suite awaits and includes a spacious bath and walk-in closet.
- The second floor houses three more bedrooms, two baths and an optional bonus room located just above the two-car garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 71078BTZ and 710179BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 241 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick